A brief touch with your finger is all it takes to activate the full functionality of a capacitive PolyIC sensor touch screen. But what is behind this spectacular touch technology? A transparent PET carrier that serves as the basis for conductive metal mesh structures. Unique in shape and patented under the name PolyTC® for touch screens. With outstanding properties such as high transparency and electrical conductivity, PolyTC® touch sensors are ideally suited for the use of touch screens in a wide range of sizes. This allows you to create innovative control elements for the Human-Machine Interface (HMI).
Benefits of PolyTC® Touch Screens at a Glance:
- Thin, flexible sensor foils
- High transparency thanks to PET carrier
- High conductivity due to metal conductors (metal mesh)
- Individual layouts and sensor systems possible
- High quality, even with large quantities
- Can be combined with IMD (In-Mold Decoration)
- High availability through roll-to-roll production
Our capacitive PolyIC sensors for touch screens are the basis for any modern, interactive input device. This makes it easy for your customer to tap, zoom, or swipe on their touchpad. Our PolyTC® sensors impress in your desired format with the highest quality and optical transparency. What’s especially attractive for you is that we produce our touch screen sensors in a cost-effective roll-to-roll process, allowing you to take new functional and aesthetic paths.
Reinventing Touch Screen Integration
The lamination process is traditionally used for the integration of touch sensors. If you’re after more flexible, precise, and at the same time faster results, give FFB (Functional Foil Bonding) a try. This process revolutionizes sensor integration for components with complex geometries, such as those found in the automotive sector. Find out all there is to know about our FFB process for touchscreens here.
Your Advantages of FFB for Touch Screens:
- For flat, curved, or lightly 3D shaped components
- Mature process in series production
- Lifting or unwinding procedure possible
- Precise sensor placement possible with full automation
- Adherent, stable connection with touch screens
- Optimum adhesion during climate change test
- Cost reduction through waste reducing post-mold process
Intuitive, convenient operation, maximum design freedom, and even greater hygiene – modern single-touch and multi-touch screens provide end users with plenty of benefits. Whether it's home appliances, home automation, automotive, or consumer electronics, with PolyTC® sensor technology you create innovative operational controls for the Human-Machine Interface (HMI).
For us, providing advice is one of our core competencies. Our highly qualified specialists support you in implementing your touch application – whether single or multi-touch. Contact us and we’ll work with you to find the right solution for your product.